Bastia di Rovolon, Venice
Indulge in Italy! Stay at this large and luxurious villa for eight that comes with a huge garden with art installations, a swimming pool and space to eat and relax outdoors at the foot of the Euganean Hills.
Please note that the minimum stay for this property is 4 nights
Villa La Quadra is listed with us by the managing agent Olivers Travels.
Villa La Quadra is a luxury villa for eight people. It has a swimming pool and four hectares of fenced park lying at the foot of the Euganean Hills. The outdoor spaces include a large swimming pool surrounded by shaded spots and equipped with tables and chairs, a veranda overlooking a rose garden that is perfect for al fresco meals, and a huge garden with impressive art installations.
The interiors reveal the owner’s fascination with contemporary art. Every room is a jewel, having all the comforts of a luxury house such as a dolby surround sound, a TV room with a huge cinema screen, and a gym room. Everyone room is decorated with striking pieces of art. The villa is a reinvigorating place for body and soul, and a unique place to experience Veneto.
The famous art cities of Padua, Vicenza and Venice are only a few kms away, which gives guests the opportunity to see most of the region with short and non-tiring daily trips. Guests can also visit the most important sites on the Euganen hill, all located within 10 to 20 minutes from the house. Particularly worth a visit are the medieval villages Arquà Petrarca, Montagnana, Este and Monselice, Praglia Abbey, Villa dei Vescovi, Villa Beatrice d’Este, the garden of Villa Valsanzibio, S. Martino castle and Catajo castle.
The region is known for its culinary tradition and extended viticulture. Taste delicious dishes such as homemade bigoli (a kind of pasta) with duck or rabbit ragout, risi e bisi (rice with peas), baccalà alla vicentina (very tasty codfish cooked in a creamy sauce), and stop for a tasting in one of the many excellent wineries producing Merlot, Cabernet, Chardonnay and Pinot wines.The villa is located in the village Bastia di Rovolon, at the foot of the Euganean Hills. The area is quiet and sprinkled with other small towns, so guests can find markets and supermarkets within 2 km. The closest, semi-big town is Abano Terme, 12 km away, and it is world wide famous for its thermal water and spas.
Euganean hills are also a great place for sport fans. Visitors can practice lots of different sports. There are three nearby golf courses, a cycling route of 60 km that goes around the Euganian Hills, a ranch and a tennis court. On the hills, guests will find lots of interesting trekking routes and places to practice free climbing and paragliding.
- Large kitchen with dining area, fireplace, small TV and video intercom
- Dinning room for 8 people with fireplace
- Entrance living room joining the dining room and kitchen
- Living room with fireplace, TV with a huge cinema screen
- Living room with a half grand piano
- Guest bathroom.
- 1 Suite (double bedroom with TV, single bedroom, bathroom with tab and shower in the tab, wardrobe and gym room)
- 1 Double bedroom
- 2 Single bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms with tabs and shower in tabs
- 1 Master double bedroom with TV and stereo system
- 1 Bathroom with jacuzzi tab and large separate shower
- Swimming Pool 16m x 8m
- Changing room
- Stereo system
- Shade area with refrigerator and tables and chairs for outside meals Sun beds (linen for the beds provided)
Garden and Park:
- 4 Hectares of fenced private property
- 2 Outside areas equipped with tables and chairs for relax and outside meals, one the north side of the villa the other one on the South side.
- Rose garden
- Organic fruit trees
- Organic herbal garden
- Park with modern art collection
- A garage for 2 cars is available
- Central heating (extra fee)
- Air conditioning: centralized in master bedroom and suite, mobile in the other bedrooms
- Wi-Fi high speed internet connection
- Dolby surround in the living room and dining room
- Hi-Fi stereo in master bedroom
- Grand half piano
- Radio in the kitchen
- Gym room (exercise bike, running carpet, weights, wall bar)
- Tv room with huge cinema screen capturing satellite and Sky programmes (sport, movies, news, children)
- Three flat screen TV's: one in the kitchen, one in the master double bedroom and one in the first floor suite
- Mosquito nets over each bed
- Hair dryer in each bathroom
- 1 safe
- Alarm system
- Laundry equipment: Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Kitchen equipment: Dishwasher, ice machine, oven, microwave oven, 2 fridges and 1 freezer, american coffee machine, food processor, cutter, toaster and electric water kettle
Be The First To Leave A Review
Have you stayed here?Leave a review
You may also like
You may also like