Delightful, luxurious and well-equipped couples bolthole close to the Norfolk coast
Please note: minimum stay for this property is: 2 nights low season & 4 nights high season
The Little Stables is owned and managed by Sarah Warne.
You can ask a question or make a booking request directly with Sarah Warne.
Repurposed / renovated buildingLearn more
100% green energy supplier
Very high levels of insulation
Recycling of all recyclable waste
Superior double or triple glazed windows
Providing a well-deserved Norfolk getaway for couples including new parents or dog owners, The Little Stables sits surrounded by fields near the village of Aldborough. Around 20 miles from Norwich – and just a fraction of that from the coast – this high-quality self-catering pad has all you need for some peace in the east.
Small children up until they start crawling are welcome, as well as a dog or two… so if it’s time for your first break away together, The Little Stables has it all covered with all sorts of baby paraphernalia supplied. Your dog will find a treat in the welcome hamper, which has some essentials as well as treats for you too.
The Little Stables has its own enclosed garden, perfect for enjoying coffee in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening. Inside, you have a well-equipped kitchen and dining area beneath wooden beams, complete with an oven, hob, fridge and microwave. The local shop in Aldborough is around a mile away, along with some village pubs, while the owners have plenty of recommendations for excellent places to eat around the wider area.
The lounge is cosy and welcoming, offering satellite TV and DVD. Your Wi-Fi needs are met here too. A smart shower room comes with towels and luxury toiletries, while it’s dressing gowns and slippers for the well-dressed double bedroom. The place really was once a stable block, and has certainly gone through quite a transformation – although hints of its agricultural past still remain.
North Norfolk’s beaches are not to be missed, with a lengthy stretch of coast taking in Brancaster, Cromer, Hunstanton and many more. You are within easy reach of the Norfolk Broads, the magnificent Holkham Estate and Nature Reserve, and around 40 minutes’ drive from Norwich, where attractions range from the cathedral and castle to the Art Deco Theatre Royal and Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts.
Perhaps the area’s charm is most evident in its beautiful villages, such as Burnham Market. Said to be Norfolk’s loveliest village, it’s proud of its array of independent shops and great restaurants and cafés, as well as a traditional village atmosphere. You can also experience the area’s great local food at one of any number of farmer’s markets, and perhaps take something back to The Little Stables for dinner. Holt is also worth a trip, lots of lovely little tea shops, boutiques, pubs, food hall and antique shops and there's so much to see and do on the nearby coastline too. There's Cley with it's famous windmill and nature reserve, Blakeney with boat trips out to see seals and their pups, also Wells Next The Sea with its upmarket eateries and shopping.
There is a lot to appreciate in North Norfolk and The Little Stables is sure to be a highlight of your next stay.
Small pet fee applies for each dog per stay.
Please view our Covid-19 FAQ's and our website for up to date booking information
Bookings made more than 6 weeks before arrival, a deposit of 25% is required on booking, with the remaining 75% due 6 weeks before arrival.
Bookings less than 6 weeks before the commencement of your holiday, 100% is required and will be invoiced upon confirmation of the booking. The full amount is required to be paid within 7 days of the invoiced date.
If you do not pay any payment due in relation to your booking by the appropriate date we are entitled to assume that you want to cancel your booking. In this case, your booking will be cancelled immediately and any monies received retained.
The price for the cottage includes all charges for water and electricity.
Be The First To Leave A Review
Have you stayed here?Leave a review
You may also like
The Little Stables features in these posts
You must confirm your email address before you can make a booking enquiry